We offer the most options for treatment of allergies in Tampa. For food allergies, we offer two approaches. The first is a dietary modification guided by our staff. This approach eliminates the foods causing your body to react. We offer antihistamine therapy as any physician would, but we also provide a long term solution to both food and environmental allergies known as allergy drops (called sublingual immunotherapy) for your allergy treatment:
- The drops are made of the same liquid used in the shots.
- Drops are just as effective as the shots
- Drops are much more convenient as they can be done at home.
- Drops are safer than shots because there is less risk of severe allergic reaction.
- Millions of doses of drops have been given worldwide, with no deaths.
- Cost is similar to shots.
Our Tampa office is easily accessible to the more than 300,000 residents of Tampa. We are conveniently located on the corner of Cypress and MacDill near I-275, Kennedy Boulevard, and the Crosstown Expressway, just a short drive from anywhere in Tampa via I-275.
To discuss your options for allergy treatment with Dr. Hermann, please contact our office at 813-902-9559.