PLASMA PEN, FIBROBLAST Skin Tightening
FIBROBLAST skin tightening is a non-invasive treatment designed to counteract signs of aging in the skin. It’s a highly effective, low-risk alternative to surgical cosmetic procedures. Involving a small Plasma Pen device, Fibroblast skin tightening uses natural plasma to target the skin matrix, which contains the skin’s collagen and elastin. This produces visible, natural, and long-lasting results.
How Does PLASMA PEN, FIBROBLAST Skin Tightening Work?
FIBROBLAST skin tightening works to improve the skin’s elasticity, texture, visibility of youth, and more through the sublimation process (When a solid turns into gas.). With the Plasma Pen, sublimation stimulates a fibroblast. A fibroblast is a cell in connective tissue that naturally develops collagen and other protein fibers that are vital to the health and rejuvenation of your skin.
To begin Fibroblast skin tightening treatment, your doctor will use the Plasma Pen device and it’s probe (NO NEEDLES). This device uses natural plasma, an ionized gas made between the tip of the Plasma Pen device and the surface of your skin. This process creates an arc of nitrogen and oxygen, which then produces a plasma flash. Remarkably, the device does not make contact with your skin in the Fibroblast skin tightening treatment.
Together, the arc and the plasma flash trigger sublimation. This creates a carbon crust over the treatment area, which then starts the regeneration process to produce newly generated skin. The carbon crust typically starts to fall off the third day after treatment (may vary).
What Are the Benefits of FIBROBLAST Skin Tightening?
FIBROBLAST skin tightening is an advanced procedure for anyone struggling with mature skin, sagging skin, fine lines, wrinkles, uneven skin texture, and more. As an alternative to surgical cosmetic procedures the Plasma Pen Device and Fibroblast skin tightening treatment provides these major benefits:
- Fibroblast skin tightening is a non-invasive, non-surgical treatment for signs of aging skin.
- Fibroblast skin tightening targets extra-small, pinpoint-sized sections of your skin with the probe. It won’t damage the healthy, surrounding skin, or deep layers of the skin.
- Results from Fibroblast skin tightening are typically apparent immediately after treatment. Results will continue to improve for several weeks, possibly more, after the treatment.
- Results from Fibroblast skin tightening are permanent. Your skins aging process will continue to generate, therefore the treatment can be repeated if needed. Each person’s lifestyle will be a major role in determining when or if you need more treatment.
- Fibroblast skin tightening is a safe procedure. If you disregard advised pre and/or post care results may vary.
- Fibroblast skin tightening typically lasts 15 to 30 minutes. This includes the application of a local numbing agent, your full appointment will only last for about an hour.
- DOES NOT involve needles, incisions, injections, stitches, and more.
- Minimal down time, minimal risk, minimal maintenance, and more.
- Fine Lines
- Crows Feet
- Under eye
- Lip Area (smokers, feather, etc.
- Brow area
- Glabellar Lines (between the eyes)
- Nasolabial Fold
- Ear Lobe, and surrounding areas
Contact us today to learn more about the PLASMA PEN, FIBROBLAST Skin Tightening and how it can work for you.