We may have just wrapped up the holidays, but bikini season will be here before you know it! If cellulite has you thinking twice about throwing on your favorite swimsuit, you may want to consider the remarkable benefits of QWO. As the first FDA-injectable for moderate to severe cellulite in the buttocks, QWO is an innovative solution for your cellulite woes.
Cellulite is a product of the body’s attempt to keep skin tissue attached to muscle tissue, despite the accumulation of fat cells between the two layers. Fibrous tissue called septae keeps the skin and muscle attached around the fat deposits, which creates the dimpled appearance known as cellulite.
How QWO Works
QWO is a prescription medication that contains collagenase clostridium histolyticum-aaes, which is a combination of enzymes called bacterial collagenases. These enzymes are thought to reduce the appearance of cellulite by breaking down the septae that hold the skin and muscle tissue together. QWO also helps to redistribute fat cells and stimulate new collagen growth, which further reduces cellulite in the treatment area.
What Are the Benefits of QWO for Cellulite?
QWO offers several benefits for women who want to say goodbye to cellulite in the buttocks:
- QWO can provide permanent results for patients who maintain a healthy diet and exercise routine.
- If cellulite returns after QWO due to factors such as aging, weight gain, or pregnancy, patients can return for a quick touch-up treatment.
- QWO is non-surgical, making it a safer, faster, and more convenient alternative to invasive treatments for cellulite.
- QWO requires minimal recovery downtime; any side effects are typically mild and subside quickly.
- Most patients achieve the maximum results after only 2 to 3 treatments with QWO.
- As the only FDA-approved injectable for collagen in the buttocks of adult women, QWO is one-of-a-kind – you won’t find another treatment quite like it available today.
QWO is only available from trained medical professionals like members of the team at Hermann Aesthetics & Wellness. If you’re interested in this cutting-edge treatment, schedule a consultation with us to learn more today!