If loose, sagging skin is getting you down, you may want to consider the far-reaching benefits of Accent RF. This innovative treatment works without needles, scalpels, or injections to tighten and rejuvenate skin on the face or body.
Read on to learn more about how Accent RF in Tampa can tighten, tone, and rejuvenate your face and body.
How Does Accent RF Work?
Accent RF delivers radiofrequency (RF) energy to the treatment area through a uniquely-designed handpiece. The radiofrequency energy gently heats the inner layer of the skin, which stimulates the skin’s natural collagen production process.
Collagen is a protein that gives youthful skin strength and elasticity. But, collagen levels naturally diminish with age, which can contribute to loose, sagging skin. By ramping up collagen production in the treatment area, Accent RF can tighten and firm your skin while diminishing the appearance of dimples and stretch marks.
What Areas Can Accent RF Treat?
Accent RF can be used on various areas of the face and body, including the:
What Are The Benefits of Accent RF?
Accent RF offers several benefits for Florida patients with skin laxity, including:
- It’s non-invasive, making it a safer alternative to cosmetic surgery.
- It can be used to help women with loose skin after giving birth.
- There’s no risk of scarring.
- No downtime is required after Accent RF, making it a perfect lunchtime treatment.
- The treatment is gentle and pain-free.
- It improves the tone, texture, and overall appearance of the skin.
At Hermann Aesthetics & Wellness in Tampa and St. Petersburg, we offer Accent RF as a non-surgical aesthetics treatment for skin laxity. Contact us today to schedule an appointment and learn if Accent RF could be the right treatment for you!